- Only submit original work that is NOT posted anywhere else on the inter-webs. After submission you can share the link on all of your social media accounts and/or blog but not the actual word for word content of your post.
- If you quote another source in your post keep it short. If you need to quote more than a couple lines of text then hyperlink the source.
- You must upload an image and it MUST have a creative commons license. You use a search such as flickr and under the search options choose “all creative commons”
- Posts Must be in “web” format. It is recommended that your post be no longer than 1 page, and have relevant citations embedded into the article using hyperlinked words. Here is an example of a good post.
- All citations should be hyperlinked within the text of the post and there should be no indented paragraphs.
This page is restricted. Please login to view this page.